General Terms & Conditions
(1) These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "Terms") apply to the use of the website https://passport-selfie.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"), operated by Computer Vision Solutions UG (haftungsbeschränkt) HRB 251142 B, registered in Berlin, Germany (hereinafter referred to as "We" or "Our").
(2) These Terms include important information about your rights and obligations as a user of the Website. Please read these Terms carefully before using the Website.
(3) If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected].
(1) We offer a service that generates professional biometric photos for various types of documents, including IDs, visas, and driving licenses, using computer vision algorithms.
(2) Our paid service uses computer vision algorithms to ensure that your photo meets the requirements for biometric photos.
(3) Our free version of the service provides a convenient way to remove the background from photos and crop them around a face but does not guarantee full compliance with the biometric photo requirements.
General condition of use
(1) Our offer to conclude a contract is exclusively directed at consumers within the meaning of § 13 BGB. This refers to a natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be predominantly attributed to their commercial or self-employed professional activity.
(2) By using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, you should not use the Website.
(1) You have the option to utilize our paid services for generating a ready-to-print biometric photo by selecting the "Purchase" button at the end of the photo generation process.
(2) By proceeding with the purchase, you confirm your satisfaction with the quality of the final images displayed in the preview. Refund requests may only be submitted based on feedback from the official authorities where the photos were used in various application processes.
(3) Upon clicking the "Purchase" button, you will be redirected to our payment provider (Stripe), which will collect the necessary information for the transaction.
Print & Delivery Option
(1) In addition to our digital photo generation service, we offer a Print & Delivery option to our customers. By selecting this option, your biometric photo will be printed and delivered to your designated address.
(2) The Print & Delivery service is carried out in partnership with https://www.familinkframe.com/ and ships from France. Please note that the delivery process usually takes a minimum of 7 business days to complete.
(3) While we make every effort to ensure that your order is delivered within the estimated time frame, unforeseen delays may occur. In the event that the delivery exceeds the estimated 7 business days, you will be eligible for either a re-send of the product at no extra cost or a full refund for the Print & Delivery service fee.
Warranty for defects
(1) The claims due to defective performance result of the paid service from the statutory warranty provisions.
(1) Regardless of the legal grounds, we shall be liable without limitation for damages due to intent and gross negligence or the lack of a guaranteed characteristic. In the event of a slightly negligent breach of an essential contractual obligation, we shall only be liable for typical, foreseeable damages. An essential contractual obligation is any obligation that is necessary for the fulfillment of the contractual purposes and on which you, as a consumer, can rely.
Choice of law and jurisdiction
(1) The Terms are governed by german law.
(2) Contract language is English.